Cryopen skin tags removal is an advanced cryotherapy innovation that is a fast, effective, safe and new solution for removal of skin imperfections. Cryopen is a procedure which involves the application of nitrous oxide gas under high pressure to the skin where the unwanted lesions are frozen and destroyed.
It is usually very well tolerated with only minimal discomfort. The sensation is similar to a stinging nettle on the skin when the nitrous oxide reaches the bottom of the lesion, but this vanishes quickly. Healing is generally quick 7 to 14 days.
- Pinpoint accuracy – treats just the lesion and not healthy surrounding tissue
- Safe and proven treatment
- Treats lesions from 1mm to 10mm in size
- Fast treatments – treats a 2mm lesion in 10 seconds
- Safe for use on face and close to eyes
- Minimal discomfort
|Name and area of treatment||Time||Price|
|Skin Tags Removal||30 min||£100|
|Milia Removal||30 min||£100|
|Cherry Angioma Removal||30 min||£100|
|Viral Verrucae (warts) Removal||30 min||£100|
|Solar Lentigo (sun spots) Removal||30 min||£100|
|Additional lesions (during same treatment)||30 min||£35|